#102 - Wafusuma

I was writing a Wafusuma for a project I'm contributing to and while doing so got the idea to try this set-up. It's a little gimmicky and I didn't put too much effort into it (this was the first location I tried for the rectangles - I did have to tweak the values though) but I think it turned out cute enough to publish it. There's probably a mean counting puzzle hiding in a different version of this idea as well.

Difficulty - 2.5/5

(rules from Puzzle Rules)
Divide the grid into regions of orthogonally connected cells. Two regions of the same size may not share an edge. Borders must separate two different regions. A number on a border indicates the total number of cells contained in the two regions it separates.

Solve on puzz.link
https://puzz.link/p?wafusuma/10/10/u78g.h.h78m69m7am99p.i.zo.i886m475zs.iab95la976u


Comments

  1. Hey I haven't done this genre before so I might be misunderstanding the rules, but is the bottom left corner possible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! The trick is (rot13) svaqvat gur pbeerpg fhoqvivfvba sbe gur 1k4 erpgnatyr

      Delete
    2. okay I'll give it another look thanks

      Delete

Post a Comment