#21 - Loop Giant! (My 100th puzzle)

   This is a 30x30 Loop puzzle, combining 9 different genres. This puzzle was created over the course of a couple of weeks in June 2021. 

While not matching the amount of posts on my blog - this is in fact the 100th puzzle I have set so far. A milestone I didn't want to let pass unnoticed, so I decided to combine as many genres from my favorite puzzle genre category as I felt comfortable with into one giant puzzle. It contains Masyu, Shingoki, Balance Loop, Country Road, Maxi Loop, Ovotovata, Yajilin, Regional Yajilin and Castle Wall. 

Setting this puzzle was one of the most challenging and rewarding experiences I have had along my journey, and I definitely look forward to writing many more of these sorts of puzzles. While there is certainly room for improvement, I am incredibly proud of the end result and I hope you enjoy solving it.

I am also very much indebted to Prasanna Seshadri for extensively testing the puzzle and offering useful advice, amidst a hundred other things I am certain he was doing at the time. 


Difficulty: 4/5
(More for endurance than logical difficulty)


All information needed to print or play the puzzle, including the rules and a link, is included in the PDF which can be downloaded from here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E6TBGUpyiLL8qQHlVWo6wp_NgU-ijAhh/view?usp=sharing










Comments

  1. Can you share the solution to this puzzle ? The top left portion keeps breaking again and again and again and again......ufff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, here you go: https://i.imgur.com/gENb7FN.png
      Thanks for trying the puzzle!

      Delete

Post a Comment