#58 - La Paz

La Paz is a fun genre recently invented by shye. This is the second one I've set. Fair warning - the puzzle is quite hard.

The first version of this puzzle was non-unique, I unfortunately made a bad deduction while setting it. Luckily I managed to rewrite it keeping most of the intended logic intact. It's visually a bit less clean than the previous version, but overall I'm very happy with the logic I managed to write into this one. 

A massive thanks to Freddie for testing both versions and catching the unwanted solutions in the first version.

Difficulty: 5/5

(rules from Puzzle Rules)
Shade some cells so that no two shaded cells are orthogonally adjacent and divide the remaining unshaded cells into two-cell regions. A clue indicates the number of shaded cells which lie entirely within the same row or column as the region containing the clue.

Play on pzprxs

https://pzprxs.vercel.app/p?lapaz/11/11/k4l5h1j5m2m2m3zq3m5m5m3j2h3l3k




Comments